Thursday 11 October 2018

Great British Bake Off: Week 3 - Bread

Yes, I know it's late!! I actually made this weeks ago but we've had a lot of busy weekends lately so I've gotten behind with all of the other challenges!

So, the third week of the Great British Bake Off was bread. I have to be honest, I used my bread maker for this one. My bread maker is a fairly key part of my kitchen, because a lot of shop bread has vinegar in it (which I'm allergic to) but fresh bread from the bread maker doesn't need it.

So, bread week was a good chance to try a new bread making recipe. I went totally adventurous and tried a chocolate and almond pannetone. It was essentially like chocolate bread - not the marbelled stuff you get in the tin at Christmas. But it was still nice!

Any chance for Bren to use the "food" mode on his camera phone...

Week 4 of the Great British Bake Off was desserts, but I only actually got round to completing that challenge yesterday: stay tuned! (I'm sure you're all on the edge of your seats haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment